Top Forex Brokers – Cryptocurrency is currently a topic of conversation among investors because of its rapid development. After Bitcoin and Ethereum, the crypto that most investors are talking about is Ripple or XRP. Let’s get to know more about Ripple crypto.
What is ripple ? do you already know about this crypto ? Ripple was created by the Ripple Labs company in 2012, by adopting Blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies in general. However, Ripple was created for a slightly different purpose than Bitcoin.
XRP appears to be a digital asset because of a problem with manual money transfers. So far, direct money transfers have often stopped due to delays. In addition, the shipping costs are also quite large, especially if the nominal sent is also large.
The main purpose of creating Ripple is as a global Internet Protocol-based payment instrument, such as HTTP and TCP / IP, which is used in managing websites and data. However, Ripple is specifically designed to send and receive Universal Cross-Chain payments, meaning that it can act as an exchanger for national currencies ( Pounds Sterling, Dollars and others), Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC and others), to Commodities ( Gold and Silver )
– The advantage of XRP ( Ripple )
- The XRP system can control / handle 1,000 transactions per second
- The XRP working system is fast so it can complete transactions in just 4 seconds.
- XRP cannot be screened so it is not affected by 51% attack.
- Ripple is a crypto currency and internet-based service; so that it is different from Conventional Banks which can only reach customers from offices and ATMs, Ripple can reach all users who have internet access.
– Then what about ripple security?
The use of Ripple ( XRP ) is very safe, because it has network protection from abuse with the Shared Ledger system from account to account. So, it is almost impossible to attack (hacking) the XRP network to be successful, because the Ledger server (Ledger) transaction records are not only owned by one computer in one place, but are owned by all XRP users worldwide. Using a decentralized system, ripple’s security is very accountable.